i have decided to write about some thing that has annoyed me for a long time and that is the twilight franchise. Now i have several reasons for disliking twilight, not least because Stephanie Meyer has single handed raped the world of literature as we know it, i shall however do my best to keep the list to 30 reasons. So without further ado here it is.
30. Despite her obvious efforts, Valley author Stephanie Meyer is simply an awful writer. I feel horrible saying it, but at this point it has been made clear to the entire world. Sadly, I think her overly simple and cliche writing is what makes the book so appealing. Cracking open a thesaurus doesn't make you a novelist.
29. I want to hit Bella. Not only does the character lack any sort of emotional depth, she allows herself to fall into the arms of an effing vampire. Any sane person would be weary of the situation. Not only that, but she proceeds to continue a bizarre codependent relationship with him. This "I love you … but stay away from me … but come here anyway," BS that Edward pulls is just unhealthy.
28. the books aren't well written, just because every other word is a fancy adjective doesn't make it a good piece of literature, hell i know 5 year old who could probably write better than her
27. S Meyer breaks all the rules for vampires set by more esteemed authors, somewhere out there Bram stoker is turning in his grave.
26. if Bella is so plain why do so many guys fall for her within the first couple of chapters? last time i checked if you were plain and had to move schools and countries it took months to fit in properly, Bella seems to be all popular pretty much as soon as she steps through the doors of forks high school.